BIO & Professional Credentials
BIO - Credentials, Education & Professional Experience for Lisa Harris
Lisa A. Harris, Realtor®
404-307-9898 Cell * LHarris@remax.net * www.LisaHarrisRealty.com
Accomplished Realtor® focused on leading clients through the challenging stages of the home buying and home selling process with the ultimate goal of protecting their family investments & ensuring that their transactions are always a positive experience.
Buyer & Seller’s Advocate
Proficient Computer Skills
Strong Oral & Written Communications Skills
Large International Client Base
Superior Leadership & Training Skills
Long-term Relationships with Clients
Impeccable Customer Service
Detail Oriented with Strong Analytical Skills
Realtor®, RE/MAX Center
April, 2007 - Present
• Successfully Closed a wide array of properties in 2012 such as luxury homes, new construction, starter homes, short sales, foreclosures, leases, estate sales & REO’s.
• Target the North Gwinnett (24 year resident), Hall, & Barrow county corridor in an effort to remain focused & knowledgeable for my clients.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of the local market through networking, researching various websites & local papers, attending social events, & analyzing market trends.
• Actively invest in the local real estate market to have firsthand market knowledge & personal experience with the challenges my clients are facing.
• Attend weekly webinars to keep abreast of constant industry changes & updates.
• Educate clients on market conditions, pricing, trends & recommendations.
• Perform CMA’s (Competitive Market Analysis) to compare client’s target property to similar properties (recently sold, under contract & for sale) to evaluate the market value.
• Evaluate mortgage options with lenders to help educate clients and ensure they obtain the mortgage best rates & terms available.
• Negotiate the best contract terms and closely monitor all action items with clients to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Provide special assistance to Broker for specific clients that need extra attention to detail & who demand the highest levels of customer service.
• Maintain a strong professional support network for my clients - including lenders, home inspectors, handyman, electricians, HVAC, lawn care, closing attorneys, insurance, flooring, painters, roofers, pest control, interior decorators, cleaning services, pet sitters, CPA’s, appraisers, and more.
• Grew up in the real estate business working for parents (Broker & Developer) = priceless.
• Closed 18 Transactions (55% Buyer/45% Seller) in 2012 resulting in 28% increase in sales volume & 35% increase in operating income.
• Only 33% of my 2012 Business originated from distressed sales - 3 foreclosures & 3 short sales (2 Short Sales were referred by Wells Fargo). 39% of my Transactions came directly from Referrals. My Listings sold in about 139 days (DOM Average) in 2012.
• 2013 Forecast is projected to grow by 46% - this is fueled by market growth, corporate relocations, faster sales cycles, & increased referrals by valued business partners.
Lisa A. Harris Resume, Page 2 of 2
Regional Sales Manager, SANYO Energy USA Corp.
1996 - 2006
• Increased Sales from $29M to $75M & developed 21 new Top 30 accounts.
• Recruited, trained & managed the Regional Staff in the Georgia & Florida offices.
• Relocated support staff from Japan factories to the Southeast Region on a regular basis.
• Managed Motorola (SANYO’s largest worldwide account) as a Global Account Manager.
• Negotiated 3 Commercial Leases (including building design, moving, terms, etc.).
Southeast Region Account Manager, Duracell Inc.
1992 - 1996
• Exceeded Sales Forecast & Sales Margin Forecast for 4 consecutive years.
• Achieved the Highest Margins in the Division with outstanding negotiation skills.
• Grew Southeastern territory by 40% for 4 consecutive years.
• Recruited directly from #1 competitor/Sanyo to develop new emerging markets.
• Completed MBA degree nights/weekends while working full-time.
Sales Engineer, SANYO Energy (USA) Corp.
• Promoted from Customer Service Rep, Inside Sales Rep & Sales Rep.
• Expanded Territory sales over 15% each year.
• Developed strong relationships with clients & overseas support staff.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Brenau University, Gainesville, GA (3.7 /4.0 GPA)
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
Tampa Tech, Tampa, FL (3.73 / 4.0 GPA)
Associate’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
Arkansas College of Technology, Little Rock, AR
1992 - 1994
1986 – 1988
1984 - 1986
• CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) 2009 – Professionally trained to expedite the short sale process & help homeowners avoid foreclosure. Approved by Bank of America, DTS, & Wells Fargo to handle their Referral clients who need short sale assistance.
• CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist) 2011 – Professionally trained to provide a streamlined process to identify investments strategies, ensure ROI, & leverage options for large and small Investor clients.
• ABR, CRS, ePro – Certifications in Progress
Effective Negotiation Skills (Karrass), 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Covey), Competitive Strategies (AMA), Ultimate Agent (Buffini), 100 Days to Greatness (Buffini), Training & Facilitating in a Changing World (UGA), Born to Win (Ziglar), Sales Mastery (Gitomer), Effective Business Presentations (Ziglar), Field Management of Sales People (AMA), Critical Thinking (AMA), Marketing with Microsoft Office (Zaby)
• Outstanding Computer & Software Skills - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, FMLS, MLS, Realist, RE/MAX Mainstreet, RE/MAX Leadstreet, & Equator
• Social Media Guru – Aggressively marketing on a daily basis through Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Blogs, Websites, & YouTube
• Chapter Consultant – Lead the Hamilton Mill North GA Business Connection networking team of 25 business professionals to promote listings, prospect for leads & increase sales.
• HOA Social Committee Chair – Organize activities, plan budgets & prepare welcome gifts for Apalachee Farms (587 homes) to grow market share in subdivision.
• ALTA Co-Captain – Regularly serve as Captain/Co-Captain & also play USTA & T2 Tennis Leagues.
• Tom & Amy DeGoey, President La-Z-Boy – Luxury Seller 2012
• Brandon & Stephanie Wallace – 1st Time Home Buyer 2012
• Erik & Lynn Hutchison – Short Sale Buyer 2012
• Terry & Patty Booth – Seller (listed 4/14/12, closed 5/24/12)
Atlanta Journal & Constitution Homefinder
May 19, 2013 Newcomer Living
This article features a recent client that summarizes the challenges we overcame when finding her new home in Buford, GA. She also has some great advise for home buyers besides Location, Location, Location. She explains how many resources are readily available to Gwinnett home buyers.
Thanks so much Kimberly for allowing me to help you find your new home! It was a true pleasure working with you and I know we will be life long friends!!